- A pitch measures 4 m x 8 m. If your vehicle exceeds these dimensions then you need to book two pitches.
- A pitch can only be rented for 4 nights.
- There’s a choice of 2-, 4- or 6-person pitches. For instance, if there’s five of you then you should rent a 6-person pitch.
- A pitch will accommodate motorhomes, (folding) caravans or regular tents. You can also set up a tent next to your motorhome as long as the dimensions of the pitch are respected.
- Motorcycles can be parked on the pitch; cars should be parked in the Metal Town car park.
- There’s electricity (300W) at max. 50m. No extension cords are available. There’s no CEE socket.
- There’s free parking for 1 vehicle per pitch in the Metal Town car park. Additional vehicles can park free of charge in one of the other GMM car parks nearby. Request your parking voucher as you’re booking your Metal Town accommodation. The vouchers are forwarded in the run-up to the festival (and not automatically following your booking).
> One 2-person pitch: SOLD OUT
> One 4-person pitch: SOLD OUT
> One 6-person pitch: SOLD OUT
Click here for the waiting list.