We use functional cookies as well as cookies for the management of web statistics and social media. The cookies do not collect personal data and therefore do not permit the identification of individual users.
Your internet browser settings can be modified to block cookies, to be notified when cookies are installed or to remove cookies from your hard disk after your visit. Please refer to the Help section of your internet browser for more details.
- Save preferences such as language, location, etc.
- Save the settings for optimum (media) reproduction e.g. screen resolution
- Read your browser settings for an optimum reproduction of our site on your screen
- Used for load balancing in order to keep the website accessible at all times
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS COOKIES
- Monitor the number of visitors + recording the amount of time each visitor spends on the individual pages
- Determine the order in which a visitor views the various pages of our site
- Determine which sections need adjusting in order to optimise the website
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
- For the cookies placed by these social media parties and all data they may collect in this manner please refer to the relevant declarations on their website. Keep in mind that these declarations are frequently amended and that we have no influence on their content.
PIXEL TAGS OR THIRD-PARTY WEB BEACONS
- Graspop Metal meeting works with third parties to be able to offer certain content and functionalities. These include YouTube videos, Facebook & Twitter links and cookies for online advertising agencies. When the cookies, pixel tags or web beacons are accepted, we can use certain (anonymous) data that have been collected to display targeted advertising messages or have them displayed on our site, third party websites or social media.
OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES
- We sometimes have little control over what types of cookies are placed by third parties via our website. This is most notably the case when these web pages contain so-called embedded elements; these are texts, documents, images or videos stored on the website of a different party but displayed on or through our website.