- Festival ticket Combi 22-24 June: SOLD OUT
- Festival ticket Combi XL 21-24 June: SOLD OUT [waiting list]
- Festival ticket Thursday 21 June: SOLD OUT [waiting list]
- Festival ticket Friday 22 June: SOLD OUT [waiting list]
- Festival ticket Saturday 23 June: SOLD OUT [waiting list]
- Festival ticket Sunday 24 June: SOLD OUT [waiting list]
- VIP festival ticket Combi 22-24 June: SOLD OUT
- VIP festival ticket Combi XL 21-24 June: SOLD OUT
- VIP festival ticket Thursday 21 June: SOLD OUT
- VIP festival ticket Friday 22 June: SOLD OUT
- VIP festival ticket Saturday 23 June: SOLD OUT
- VIP festival ticket Sunday 24 June: SOLD OUT
- 20 GMM tokens: SOLD OUT
- 40 GMM tokens (+ GMM 2018 drinking cup): SOLD OUT
ONLINE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Have you ordered too many tickets, or will you have to miss Graspop Metal Meeting 2018 due to other circumstances? If so, you can offer your excess tickets for sale via the Ticketmaster online exchange service. This is where you can sell previously-purchased tickets safely to people who have signed up to the waiting list for combi XL- and day tickets for Friday and Saturday. Please note that there are rules and conditions attached to the online exchange desk. Read them properly before joining the online exchange service. More info is available here.
Festival tickets include: access to the festival arena and camping Boneyard, free parking and access to the shuttle bus between Mol train station and Dessel (Kiss & Ride).
VIP festival tickets include: on top of the above you get access to the VIP car park and the VIP Corner. The price does not include food and drink.
Prices include mobility and environmental contribution and service costs. No payment costs are added to the ticket price. Prices do not include a train ticket. Tickets should only be purchased via official ticket channels. Tickets that are found to be resold at inflated prices will be blacklisted and will not give access to the festival. The purchase of ticket(s) implies the acceptance of the general terms and conditions.
Questions regarding your order? Check the FAQ section below as well as the Ticketmaster FAQ. Please direct all other questions to email@example.com or call the Ticketmaster helpdesk at + 32 (0)70 222 107 (€0.30/min).